Saturday, July 17, 2010

Zygor's Guide- Best Alliance & Horde WoW Leveling & Dailies Guide*

This is My #1 Choice For Many Reasons...

I heard from a newbie who said he made it to level 80 in four days and 8 hours with no refer a friend. Of course he was using the Zygor guide. What he said was “The Zygor guide owns leveling.” I have to agree with him.

All I can say about Zygors Guide, from my own experience, the product is exactly what it claims to be!

Because Zygors Guide is ‘in-game’ based, there will be no need to minimise the game every 5 minutes to read the next part of the guide. This really does help out a lot and saves a ton of frustration so you can level a lot faster.

I think it is good to talk about some of the extras they throw in when you get the guides, because some of them are really very valuable in terms of speeding up how fast you advance.

Last time I already talked about the Food and Drink Stats guide, well there are two others.
There is an Auctioneer Appraiser Guide that shows you how to make the most out of the time you spend at the Auction House, to help you make a lot more gold in as short a period of time as possible.

And also there is Zygor’s Talent Advisor. Where to put your talent points may be one of the most important aspects of the entire game.

Whether PVP or Solo leveling, this is something you can’t do without if you want to put your talent points in the very best places.

I could tell that the people who put Zygor Guide together really have their heart and soul into the game. Not only does it show in the guides themselves, but also in the support they give out to their customers. They have an online forum which is a great place to ask questions and get answers from guys who know what they’re talking about. You may hear back from ZG Support, or possibly another top level player, because they are on the forum pretty often.

You want to know what my number one complaint is about the guides? They almost make it too easy. Not that I miss all the grinding frustration I used to suffer with. But using the guides is kind of like you suddenly acquire super powers. A lot of the challenges are gone. But still, I would never go back to the old way.

And the Score for this one:

Price - 5/5 Stars
Quality - 5/5 Stars
Effectiveness - 5/5 Stars
Ease of Use - 4/5
Support - 5/5

If you seriously want The Absolute Best Leveling Guide!. I strongly recommend that you try The Zygor Alliance & Horde World of Warcraft Leveling Guide Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment